Wednesday 14 December 2011

I'm in Love! Cheryl Cole unveils her collection of shoes for StylistPick.com

I know, I know, they were revealed last week but I only just started my blog Ok?!  


I couldn't love shoes any more and then my idol Cheryl Cole designs a collection of them at an affordable price and I'm in SHOE HEAVEN! 


So, even though I'm awaiting pay day I absolutely couldn't resist having a peek... Here are some of my favourites! 




Your Royal Hotness


These are my perfect pair from her collection and who'd have thought it- their Cheryl's 'Signature Shoe'! 
I knew it, we were separated at birth! Ha

Cheryl says: 'This is my signature shoe, so it had to represent me – it's girly but glam, all at the same time. I love every detail from the studs to the heart on the heel' 

I love them because they are a shoe that will never go out of style, compliment my girly fashion sense but are also a bit edgy too as they have a studded heel. I also love the fact that the you can remove the ankle strap so you can adapt your look and mix it up.  And as for the name... well that say's it all really! They've gone straight on my Wishlist! 


Ri Ri 
I instantly fell in love with these beauties for obvious reasons!

After seeing the collection last week I also read the Grazia article where Cheryl admitted to having over 2000 pairs of shoes! And having to store them in places around the house including the fridge! Ha.. well maybe I'll have that many one day.. a girl can dream. But I did love the comment Cheryl made about shoes being associated to memories 

‘For me, all shoes have memories - wearing them on a certain occasion like that means the shoe gets that memory.'

And that got me thinking about my own shoes buried deep at the bottom of my wardrobe and how they are linked to memories. 

So far, I have my 'school leavers ball' gold heels and 'graduation' shoes that I have kept in their boxes and haven't worn again. 

Maybe one day I'll be able to say these were my 'engagement' shoes, my 'big promotion' heels and my 'child's first day at school' boots. Those will be happy memories!








1 comment: