Sunday 29 January 2012

Little Mix are bringing back Girl Power!

My new favourite Girl Band since Girls Aloud.. Little Mix rocked it at the National Television Awards this week!

And it's been a week of public appearances for the girls as they attended a pre-BRIT awards dinner at a Chocolate factory in London too.


They look fabulous!! But notably different from each other- style wise, as they express their individuality.. and that's what I love about them!

Since they are a band that were put together during the X Factor, the girls work well and look great as a group while each can explore their own tastes and style reaching out to all of us as their fans.

In this way, they are so similar to the Spice Girls who characterised themselves and their fans could pick a favourite to relate to. 


(My favourite was Baby Spice back in the day, but since I'm brunette I was always forced to be Posh with my firends!! Not such a bad choice now as VB is one of my style icons)

The Little Mix girls have even revealed their own nicknames to describe their individuality...

Jesy is 'Swagger Mix', Perrie is 'Boho Mix',  Jade is 'Cutie Mix' and Leigh-Anne is 'Fiery Mix'. 


These names certainly shone through at the NTAs this week as the girls ignored the formal dress code and lived up to their rebellious mis-matched image.



I really love Jade's style the best.. as 'Cutie Mix' she sported the cutest ankle socks and sparkly shoes I have ever seen! Definitely gonna get me some of those socks!


Little Mix have also hit the red carpet in the past in much more synchronised outfits which I also adore.. 

Here are some of their best looks.. 






Which do you prefer.. the slick, matching style or the individualistic Little Mix?


I just think that in such a short space of time, Little Mix have managed to get it so right! And they're definitely onto a winner with their attitude towards their style! 

1 comment:

  1. I love Little Mix! I really hope they do well. They have great style
    Carissa xx

    Vanilla Crush Blog

    ReplyDelete